Updating Your Profile
Instead of manually entering the same information for each transaction, click your name along the top of the Paw Procurement screen and select View My Profile -> Default User Settings to add Accounting Codes, Ship To addresses, and Requesters to your profile to expedite your shopping experience.
- Catalog Shopping
- Using Non-Catalog Forms
- Creating Sole Source Procurements
- Checkout Process
- Amazon Checkout Process
- Assigning Substitute Requestors
- Withdrawing Requisitions from Workflow
- Setting Up Email Approval Code
- Approving Requisitions
- Returning Requisitions to Shared Approval Folders
- Assigning Substitute Approvers
- Receiving Helpful Tips
- Creating/Editing Quantity Receipts for Purchase Orders
- Creating/Editing Cost Receipts for Purchase Orders
- Creating Receipts for Cancelled Orders
- Creating Invoices for Purchase Orders
- Checking Invoice Status
For security reasons, you cannot be both a requester and an approver.
You must be logged into the Paw system before requesting a role.
Please note a separate form needs to be filled out for each department.
- PAW and PS Finance Individual Security Access
For use when requesting access to become a requester (someone that places orders or makes invoices).
- PAW and PS Finance Dept Approval Security Access
For use to become an approver or remove approvers for a department.
Questions and feedback: